Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Contest Time!!!

The rules are simple...

Comment back to this blog entry with the following information by midnight on Thursday, 3/11/09:

- Tell us what your favorite design is from either of our two collections thus far and why.

- All respondents will be entered into a drawing for a choice of one of the following tees:

horseshoeTEE (LS, 3/4 sleeve or tank)
crownTEE (LS, 3/4 sleeve or tank)
catTEE (LS, 3/4 sleeve or tank)
mainSTREET tank
cultureTRAIL tank
talbottSTREET tank
fountainSQUARE tank

Sizes are available from 3-6m thru 6T.

Also, if the winner only has boy fashionistas, we'll hook you up with a tee from one of our fabulous new boy designs (not yet released) from our spring line!

-We will draw a name on Friday and release the name via the blog.

GOOD LUCK!

8 comments:

Amanda Sheets said...

Hello Ladies!
Although it is hard to pick a fav -since you're making me......I'm going to have to go with fountainSQUARE. Why you ask? I'm attracted to the fabrics - just love them AND I love the versitility. The denim can be worn with another shirt as well as worn as capri pants - an outfit that will keep on giving for a few years! What girl doesn't need a good pair of jeans!! I do also love the talbottSTREET -tough call!

Amanda Sheets said...

oops - that would be versatility....can't type!

Abby Kovacs said...

My favorite is enVOGUE because I love the fit and how it hugs the little girl rump!

Unknown said...

Well, I love everything and it was hard to pick a favorite, but I am choosing theORCHARD. I love brown and I love the pattern on this...it's a bit antique looking, which I love. It can be worn without tights when the weather is warm but I am a huge fan of baby girl tights, so my choice would be to throw a cute pair of tights under this and pull on some boots and go!!!

Shannon said...

oops we accidentally emailed our comment...Emma's favorite design is midTOWN.

Kimberly Reher said...

Our favorites are the catTUTU and crownTUTU! We LOVE cats (have 3), and we LOVE our princess Haley. Had a hard time choosing between the 2, but we went with crownTUTU for Haley's birthday (see happyFASHIONISTAS section)! Plus, the TUTU makes her feel like a true ballerina!

Unknown said...

I'd have to say I am loving the rodeoDRIVE dress from the new lalaCOLLECTION. Ok - so I only have boys, but I can enjoy looking, right?

Jill Damman said...

It's very hard to choose a favorite. I'm going to take a different approach than most because I don't have kids. My favorite is Rodeo Drive because I'd probably wear it if it came in my size. It actually makes me what to procreate just so I could dress my daughter in such a fabulous outfit.