Thursday, July 9, 2009

Exciting things happening at dD!

I can not believe it is July and I am just now blogging again....it has been over eight weeks! While it may appear as though nothing has been going on, it has been quite the opposite. I have been so focused on Fall and Winter designs ~ can not wait to release pics to all of you ~ they are over the top fun!!! Anyway, in addition to focusing on the seasons that are oh so around the corner (hard to believe I know), I have assumed all of dD. My partner Sarah has decided to focus on family fun right now as well as other exciting things that are going on in her life. With that said, I am missing her in more ways than one......she did so much for dD and I am wrapping my arms around it all right now.
Keep your eyes open for all kinds of activity from this point forward. I will do a much better job blogging to keep you up on all that is going on.

Stay tuned............

No comments: