Monday, October 26, 2009

Rachel Griffiths - November Cookie Magazine!

For all the mommies out there - please read the above article that features Rachel Griffiths. I would argue that most of us need to be a little more like her.....okay, I know I do :-) Okay, so she has a beautiful home, gorgeous (extremely well dress I might add) kiddos and is drop dead beautiful her self but it is not that which we should strive to be more like. Instead, I loved the part where her son cuts a hole in his bedroom curtain so he can watch people coming up the front steps and she says "brilliant" - all curtains should have peepholes. There is nothing better than that attitude as a mother.
We all strive to be the 'best' mommy and sometimes we get stuck doing all the stuff that keep us from being the 'best' mommy. Relax, do less, keep it simple and most importantly.....let's not take ourselves so darn seriously. Much love to all the mommies out there!

No comments: